Monday, September 7, 2009

Random little nuggets

- On the way in from the airport, there is a sign featuring a veritable banged up car warning motorists to drive safely
- Reykjavik has a lot of graffiti everywhere... and I kind of think it adds to the charm
- The Saga Museum is worth the hike, if only for the spectacular views of the city and the hilarious audio tour of wax statues
- Had breakfast at Café Paris, which is right next to the English Pub and the Icelandic Bar. They served me more bacon than I knew humanly possible
- I'm going caving this evening... a deal I arranged with local dancers in exchange for me giving them a private lesson
- I was asked by a café owner if I'm from Germany. Huh??
- I chatted with an Australian, an American, and another Canadian last night in the common room. People who hang out in hostels in unusual countries are pretty interesting people
- I fly to London way too early tomorrow morning
- I still don't feel any different

1 comment: