Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's cold here

Well, I've arrived safely in Iceland. The trip was relatively painless and uneventful, aside from the hassle of dragging my enormous luggage collection up two flights of hostel stairs. I had one of my bags taken by accident from the Flybus. Here's hoping I get it back! I'm not too worried yet, since people in Iceland don't seem to be sketchy, but it'll be a huge loss if I don't find it. It was one of my carry on bags (aka it had important stuff in it).

It's 9:20 am here, but 5:20 am in Ottawa. So even though I slept most of the way, I'm pretty tired. I want a nap so badly but I can't get into my room until 2. I think I'll go wandering soon and find myself some coffee.

Anyway, as expected, this is a pretty neat place. I've been taking pictures and will post some as soon as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmm coffee. Glad to hear you arrived safely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you've made it to Iceland! I hope that you get your bag back.

    Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete