Tuesday, October 20, 2009

This little piggy went to market...

Well, it's official... I'm sick. Probably with the flu. THIS IS BAD!!! I need to work as much as possible this week, since next week we're off with half term break.

And even though I've been feeling overconfident since this whole swine flu thing came about, now I can't stop thinking: what if I have swine flu and it kills me? Silly, I know. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

Anyway, what do you do when you're desperate for cash but you're sick with the flu? I could probably suck it up and get through the day(s) but... I work with kids. At lots of different schools. I'd feel awful if I infected half the city.

1 comment:

  1. oh no!! i hope you feel better soon. all of us are sick too. germy kids, ugh!! i'm finally feeling better but morgan's starting to get worse. bleh

    ReplyDelete