Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Namaste


My training with Rainbow Kids Yoga is paying off! I fired off an application today to be a freelance creative yoga instructor with Bigfoot Arts Education and, not a minute later, I received an invitation to their interview and selection day on November 6th. I'm not sure whether it was just glaringly obvious at a glance that I'm a perfect fit or whether they're inviting everyone who applies, but either way... woohoo!!!

I'm really excited about this opportunity, and about Bigfoot in general. The kind of stuff they do is right up my alley.

So now I have 3 weeks to come up some ideas for teaching each of their 6 sections:

- Arrive & centre
- Warm-up story
- Partner work
- Relaxation & reflection time
- Storytelling
- Group work

Shouldn't be too hard, but I'm glad I have a 420 page manual to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment