Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cymru Am Byth

I'm sipping delicious hot chocolate by a warm, sweet-smelling fire in North Wales. This moment could not be more perfect. Well, it could. But not without difficulty.

I have always wanted to visit Wales. My grandfather grew up here, in a town called Dolgellau. Aside from being absolutely lovely, I feel as though I now know myself and my family a little better.

I promise stories and pictures when I get back to London, though perhaps not for a few days. Work has picked up (hurray!) and I have trial days on Monday and Tuesday for a possible long-term (albeit part time) position in an Autistic unit. I'm also booked in a hospital school on Thursday, and I'm optimistic for Wednesday and Friday. I've started getting offers for work every morning that I wasn't already booked.

Thank goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment