Thursday, November 5, 2009

New things

I started my new full-time job today! I'm in for a couple days of shadowing this week, and then I start officially on the 16th. I love the school and the students, and am totally blown away by how well-behaved they are. The teacher in my class is an absolute goddess of behaviour management. I hope to learn much from her. I also have quite a bit of freedom in terms of what I do with my one-on-one. It's great because it'll really push me as an educator, but it means I'm going to have to do some prep work.

In other news... I recently started seeing someone. Now that I'm quite confident he's not going to be going anywhere any time soon, I might as well broadcast it to cyberspace so I can start writing about stuff involving him. He's absolutely brilliant and wonderful and treats me like gold. I am so very lucky.

I'd best cut it off there for now. It's professional development week for Classroom Canada staff so I'll be off to a workshop pretty soon. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment